Monday 20 June 2011

Where has the time gone ?

Can't believe my baby Peter will be a year old on Saturday and that Ruby will be 4 !!   I have been trying for the last few weeks to make their birthday cards but, every time I sit at the computer or get my crafting stuff out, someone needs my attention or something needs to be done.

So its Monday night and I have only just started their cards.  I have been playing around with a Funky Hand  CD-ROM,  papercraft factory, colour me happy.  I have used their numbers to print a card in the shape of a 4 for Ruby.   They also have some lovely digital stamps and I have so far used their gorgeous elephant printed on brightly coloured paper for Peter.

Ruby has been saying for the last few weeks that she does not want a birthday, I did wonder whether it was because she shares her birthday with her baby brother.  Although last night, she decided that she would like a pretend birthday party and wants to invite 12 friends from school.  So I have been busy arranging a last minute party !

Also at Ruby's request, she would like to play musical statues, musical chairs and of course everyone's favourite game musical bottoms !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment